Friday, February 13, 2009

First Letter Home

1 21 2009

Dear Family:

Well it's kind of strange writing this letter because I saw you all this morning. But so far everything has gone really well., Today we just went over the rules and did other things to get settled. They say the first 3 days are the hardest, so I'm looking forward to that I don't think it has really hit me yet. It sort of feels like EFY right now, but we'll see how it feels in a week or so. I met my companion today. His name is Elder Collins and he is from San Diego. He seems pretty chill. I think we will get along really well. I was made the senor companion, but I don't have that much more responsibility. Well, I don't have that much news since this morning. Keep me posted on Dad’s interview.

Love,
Elder Hansen
PS I left my iPod in my backpack, so please store it in a safe place.

No comments:

Post a Comment